6.338J/18.337J Readings (Spring 2003)
Week of 3/3
Week of 2/24
- "Creating Science-Driven Computer Architecture: A New Path to
Scientific Leadership", by C. W. McCurdy
- An Evaluation of Current High-Performance Networks,
C. Bell, D. Bonachea, Y. Cote, J. Duell, P. Hargrove, P. Husbands, C.
Iancu, M. Welcome, K. Yelick.
17th International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium
Week of 2/3
- Comparison of various MATLAB approaches
- Comparison of parallel MATLAB with other (non-MATLAB) approaches
- Should processors allocation be static, dynamic, both?
- Should we rely on established, free parallel numerical librariees, or develop "MATLAB all the way down"?
Readings from Spring 2002
Last modified: Thu Feb 27 22:50:16 GMT 2003